Welcome to the online home of.... PHI GAMMA DELTA
Phi Gamma Delta was founded on May 1, 1848, at Jefferson College in Canonburg, Pennsylvania. The founders of the Fraternity, reverenlty referred to by brothers today as the immortal Six, were John Templeton McCarty, Samuel Beatty Wilson, James Elliott, Ellis Bailey Gregg, Daniel Webster Crofts, and Naaman Fletcher. For more information on the history of Phi Gamma Delta pleas visit our national archieves at http://www.phigam.org/history/index.html
The Pi Deuteron chapter of Phi Gamma Delta was founded at the University of Kansas on December 20th of 1881 by brothers Glenn Lewis Miller, John Thomas Harlowe, John Dice McLaren, William Chase Stevens, and Samuel Thomas Seaton. Today the brother of Pi Deuteron continually strive to achieve excellence in academics, atheltics, and serviceto the local community. Above all, brothers in Phi Gamma Delta (Fijis) are recognized as gentlemen.